[A-DX] Reception reports for EMG

  • Subject: [A-DX] Reception reports for EMG
  • From: "walter eibl" <we@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:50:50 +0200

 > Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

 > We would like to inform you that there is a weekly broadcast service from
our Customer Evangelische Missionsgemeinden which is broadcasting on
short-wave on a regular weekly in Germany language. Our Customer is planning
to stop this transmission at the end of April 2004 caused by the lack of
reception reports. Regarding to the EMG broadcasting service, please find
attached the following technical data:

 > Wednesdays only, 22:00 - 22:30 UTC, using 9.860 kHz on high gain antenna
system to SAM, azimuth 240 degrees.