[A-DX] Fw: UNID 4840 kHz

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: UNID 4840 kHz
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_web" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:38:49 +0200

Hallo,
also R Cairo war es. Ich habe aber keine Formel mit dem Taschenrechner
finden können, keine Differenz oder Harmonische die dazu [rechnerisch und
programmsprachen-mässig] passt.
73 wolfgang

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: UNID 4840 kHz

Hi Tarek and Wolfy,
thank you for your reply. So it is probably from Egypt and not relayed
by someone. Maybe a punching error.

73, Mauno

----- Original Message ----- From: "tzeidan"
To: "Mauno Ritola" Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:49 PM

Dear Mauno,

well Wolfy asked me ydy about the same station and I checked it-half
asleep - and I thought it was Voice of the Arabs.

as I was half asleep, so according to that clip you sent me I can confirm
that this is Egypt as I could hear the National Anthem at the end of the
clip .. it has some religious prayers at the beginning of that recording
and then the YL saying that " we have been together for the last 2 hours"
... the audio was a little bit distorted so I couldn't get any ID or
anything ... but I'll try to give another try tonight and will try to
record the ID if I can.

ydy I noticed it signed in around 21.10 UTC it was loud and clear in Cairo
ydy ... I thought it was // the Voice of the Arabs on 621 kHz but ... as I
said I was half asleep :S as I wake up around 03.30 UTC everyday so I try
to get bed around midnight our time .. that's 21.00 UTC. Let's hope for
the best tonight :)

all the best guys

yours

Tarek Zeidan SU1TZ  Cairo, Egypt