[A-DX] BBC Scotland 810 kHz

Hallo Liste ,

BBC Scotland reagiert auf einen RR ( Feedback Menü ) mit email Bestätigung ( leider ohne nähere Angaben ):

Dear Karl-Johan

Thank you for your e-mail regarding a possible QSL card.

I understand that you can listen to Radio Scotland in Oldenburg NW Germany and would like to know if it is possible to obtain a QSL card.

I am pleased to advise that you can now used this e-mail as confirmation that your information is correct and that you can listen to Radio Scotland from your area in NW Germany. However, I am afraid that the BBC no longer issues QSL cards.

I hope this is of some assistance and thank you for taking the trouble to write and for your interest in the BBC.

Regards

Mark Campbell
BBC Information Scotland