[A-DX] RNZI 60th Anniversary

  • Subject: [A-DX] RNZI 60th Anniversary
  • From: "paul gager" <aon.912332257@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:04:23 +0100

Guten Morgen

RNZI/Radio New Zealand Shortwave 60th Anniversary...September 26,
2008 is also the anniversary of shortwave broadcasting from New
Zealand. We're looking for old audio recordings, program guides, QSL cards,
magazine or newspaper clippings, photos, and memories of the station, its
programs and personalities.

Can you help? Let us know what you have as it may help us as we research
special radio documentaries for RNZI to celebrate the anniversary. What you
have, may be a vital part of the story!

Please email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or write to us at Radio
Heritage Foundation, PO Box 14339, Wellington 6241, New Zealand. You
can also see our online account of the first broadcasts from Radio New
Zealand on shortwave at www.radioheritage.net today.

73,
Paul