[A-DX] VoRussia auf DAB (+) ?

  • Subject: [A-DX] VoRussia auf DAB (+) ?
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:09:08 +0200

und wann folgt Radio Moskau auf dem Bundes-MUX in DAB+ ?
Dann kann M&B die 4 Sender auf 630, 693, 1323 und 1431 auch 'bisambergeln...'
73 wb

UK/RUSSIA   The latest Radio Broadcast Update from UK regulator Ofcom
confirms that a full-time London DAB licence has been issued to the World
Radio Network for the Voice of Russia (VoR). This DAB service was originally
supposed to launch in February. In the meantime VoR has been broadcasting on
DAB via multilingual station Spectrum Radio. VoR will appear on the Greater
London II multiplex.
(Source: Ofcom)

Related story:
Voice of Russia to launch in London on digital radio
Feb 3rd, 2011 - 14:09 UTC, by Andy Sennitt.

In a message dated 1 February 2011, the Voice of Russia World Service in
English announces on its website that it has launched a 24/7 feed for
listeners in London. It says "24 hours a day we'll fill you in on the latest
developments here in Russia and the world. We are working for you and all
your suggestions and requests are most welcome. Just log on to our website
at
<english.ruvr.ru> "'

In fact, Media Network has learned that the service has been slightly
delayed, and is now expected to launch on or around 15 February.
Source: Voice of Russia; Media Network.
(via RUSdx Aug 7)