[A-DX] WRMI - Europasendung

Christoph Ratzer
Sa Dez 7 13:35:25 CET 2013

Jeff White bittet um Empfangsberichte über seinen neuen Senderstandort Okeechobee von 2000-2200 UTC auf 15440 kHz.
an seine Mailadresse

From Jeff White WRMI: (via BDXC-UK)

Dear Friends:

As you may know, WRMI has just moved its transmitter site from Miami to
Okeechobee, Florida, to the old WYFR transmitter site. We are currently
transmitting two hours per day from 2000-2200 UTC on 15440 kHz at 44 degrees
to Europe. We would be very interested to know if the signal is making it
into Europe at that hour, or if we should perhaps try to move it back a few
hours. The program is The Overcomer Ministry in English.

We would also be interested in reports from Europe regarding our
transmissions to Africa, which are:

0400-0800 UTC on 9355 kHz
1400-2000 UTC on 17790 kHz
and 2000-2300 UTC on 15190 kHz

The programming from 0400-0800 is The Overcomer Ministry, and the
programming from 1400-2300 is Pan American Broadcasting's Radio Africa
Network.

Any observations that DXers in Europe might have about these transmissions
would be most welcome, even if just some brief comments about your reception
(or lack thereof).

Many thanks for your help!

Jeff White

WRMI Radio Miami International