[A-DX] NL: MW geöffnet für Sender bis max. 100 Watt

M. van Arnhem
Do Mai 5 21:14:53 CEST 2016

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: liste [mailto:] Namens Marc Coevoet
Verzonden: donderdag 5 mei 2016 20:25
Onderwerp: Re: [A-DX] NL: MW geöffnet für Sender bis max. 100 Watt

Op 05-05-16 om 15:14 schreef M. van Arnhem:
> Der niederländische Wirtschaftsminister Henk Kamp hat angekündigt, das
> Mittelwellenband für Stationen mit kleiner Leistung bis max. 100 Watt
> zu öffnen.
>
> Eine der ersten Stationen, die unter diese Regelung fällt, könnte die
ehem.
> Piratenstation Atlantis Radio 1521 in Friesland sein. Sie hatten eine
> Erlaubnis beantragt und inzwischen einen 75-Watt-AM-Sender
> angeschafft. Das
> Format: Golden Oldies...
>

> https://www.facebook.com/RadioAtlantis1521KHz/
>

> ==============================
> 747, 828, 1035 and 1251 :  1 to 100 Watts

On 603 we get a station with 100 watts from the UK.  If you're a
truckdriver, you can tell how far this goes. Abbeville?  Rotterdam?

Is the 60km rule right?  Shouldn't it be about 200km?

G - Smooth Radio, Littlebourne (0.1) - 24h; local ID: "Kent Gold"; Great
time music station hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s, sport, local and national
news

Marc

Talking about low power and distances:
Christoph's ( Austria) and my reception ( The Netherlands) of 1710 Hudson
County, USA TIS station with 10 Watts of power prove that distances can be
enormous with low power.
And Flame CCR 1521 in the UK booming in here in winter at midday with 70
Watts of power...

73
Max

---