[A-DX] Fwd: Marconi Radio International's unscheduled test broadcast on 2 November 2016 on 6390 kHz USB

Herbert Meixner
Mi Nov 2 11:13:47 CET 2016

Betreff: Marconi Radio International's unscheduled test broadcast on 2
November 2016 on 6390 kHz USB
Datum: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 10:55:14 +0100
Von: Marconi Radio <>

Please be advised that today,  2 November 2016 Marconi Radio International
will once again be on air, as follows: 1830-2230 UTC on 6390 kHz USB mode
with an unscheduled test broadcast.

Reception reports with audio clips (mp3-file) are welcome and confirmed by
  QSL verification.

Last but not least, we need your help! If you are  a DX blogger, or use
social networks, please post an announcement on your own blog and/or
Facebook or send out a tweet. You can also forward this message to a
friend. This should help increase our potential audience.

We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.

Best 73's

Marconi Radio International (MRI)