[A-DX] Jazz Radio, NL

Marc Coevoet
Mo Jan 14 19:50:02 CET 2019

Op 14/01/19 om 19:39 schreef Axel Book:
> Jazz Radio
> Vondelstraat 13, 1055 GC Amsterdam, P. O. Box 74045, 1070 BA
>
> Stations: 88,6 MHz (Eindhoven)
> 89,5 MHz (Ultrecht)
> 90,1 MHz (Den Bosch)
> 91,5 MHz (Oostburg)
>
> Auf 828 ist eine Niederländische Station gelistet. Mit 20 kW aus Heijenoord. Leider steht nicht dabei, um welchen Station es sich handelt…
>
> Aber vielleicht bringt Dich das etwas weiter.
>
> 73 de

The 828 statio was Arrow Classic Rock, now only on internet, after some
time on FM ...

For the Dutch FM, I know this site:
http://radio-tv-nederland.nl/   ---> left column, FM...

For a time machine in a website, I know only this site for France, but
it accepts some border cities:
http://www.mixture.fr/ You can select a freq list of the year ... 1976 eg

Marc
For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)