[A-DX] DRM/ Testsendungen

Hallo Liste,

    untenstehend eine Ankuendigung der Deutschen Welle ueber die
naechsten Testendungen zur Digitalen Kurzwelle.

        73 aus Aachen

        ====================================

Dear both,

this is the information I can give you for now, next week we will
update the DRM website and will make the schedule available!

1. Deutsche Telekom in coordination with Deutsche Welle are planning
DRM test transmissions to the HFCC in Geneva next week.
Deutsche Telekom will make the following transmissions:

7. Feb. 11:30 --- 12:30 UTC on 5900 KHz from Juelich/Germany (linear
transmitter, 40 KWeff)
8. Feb. 11:30 --- 12:30 UTC on 5900 KHz from
Juelich/Germany (linear transmitter, 40 KWeff)

2. Starting from the 5th of Februar until 8th Februar Deutsche Welle
 will transmit a DRM-signal from our relais station in Sines. The
 Frequencies/times are: 1200-1400 UTC 215670 kHz antenna direction 50
 degrees  alternatively depending on propagation conditions
 1200-1400 UTC 17525 kHz  antenna direction 50 degrees
                                     or
 1200-1300 UTC 15655 kHz   antenna direction 50 degrees
 1300-1400 UTC 15470 kHz   antenna direction 50 degrees

Taget area is central Europe
 The DRM test sequence used during the last fieldtests will be used.
Anne Fechner
DRM Project Administrator
projectoffice@xxxxxxx
Tel: 0041-22-7172718

Please note that DRM will be exhibiting at NAB 2001, Las Vegas, USA from
23 - 26 April 2001. Come and visit us at the LVCC Radio Hall - booth R 1840!