[A-DX] AIR Chennai DX Programm

  • Subject: [A-DX] AIR Chennai DX Programm
  • From: Schmidandy@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:18:19 EST

Auch dieses Wochenede wieder ein neues DX  Programm in Tamil von AIR Chennai
über verschiedene AIR  Sender.

Dear Dxer,

All India Radio  Chennai’s 44th week of Vanoli Ulagam
(Radio World) program will broadcast on  12 November
2006 (Sunday). The Content of the program is  like
this…

In the First, segment listners letters from around  the
world.

In the second part, ‘Radio History’ contains History
of  Benin with their Signature Tunes.

In the third part ‘Radio Today’  contains, Solar Cycle
details, Radio St.Helena details, HCJB Stamp  details.

Fourth part with the DX Logging in English.

The Fifth  segment for DX Book review: In this week
edition, we review the "Shortwave  listening
Guidebook".

In the six part of that day program, we give  the
detail review of the www.radioheritageage.net

Those who are want  to get the special limited edition
World Smallest QSL card (6x3.5CM), 25th  week
commemorative sticker and Pennant, send your Reception
Report with 1  New IRC to the following address.
Indian listener must send Rs.10/- mint  stamps for
return QSL. Do not send the US $

N.C.  Gnanaprakasam,
Program Executive,
Vanoli Ulagam
Thiraikadal Adaivaram  Thamiizh Naatham
All India Radio
Kamarajar Salai
Chennai  600004
Tamilnadu, India

The schedule of the Tamil DX Program ‘Vaanoli  Ulagam’
(Radio World) is as follows:
Sundays between 1115-1215 UTC (for  about 15 minutes)
To Sri Lanka :
1053 kHz Tuticorin (200 kw)
15050  Khampur, Delhi (250 kw)
17860 New Delhi (100 kw)