[A-DX] Radio Moldova International - Another one bites the dust

  • Subject: [A-DX] Radio Moldova International - Another one bites the dust
  • From: "Ralf Urbanczyk" <Ralf.Urbanczyk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:21:00 +0100

Hallo Leute,

Radio Moldova International liegt zwar schon am Boden, aber jetzt gibt es wohl den finalen Schlag. Aus einer Mail von Radio Moldova International von heute:

On the eve of New Year we were informed that Radio Moldova International will be liquidated. The administration believes that the programs, we develop at present don t meet the requirements of the listeners. The leadership of the Company proposed that our programs should not be broadcast, but some of our stories will be translated into Russian and English on the web page of the Company. We would kindly ask you to express your opinions on this issue. What do you think- does the foreign listener need such a RMI station and its programs? We would be grateful to you if you back us and send to us your opinions on the following emails:
presedinte@xxxxxx, presedinteco@xxxxxx, dorogan.sandu@xxxxxxxxx, moldovainternational@xxxxxxxxx