[A-DX] [HCDX] [dxld] Re: Radio Mi Amigo and Radio Marabu on shortwave over Christmas

Roger
Mi Dez 24 20:12:42 CET 2014

Am 24.12.2014 um 19:04 schrieb Glenn Hauser via Hard-Core-DX:
> Roger, it seems you missed these, or just being Euro-centric?
> ".....And then there is the McMurdo Antarctica special Dec 24 at 2300 on 7995-USB (but being deep summer down there probably won`t get very far beyond)..."
> 73, Glenn Hauser

Hi Glenn,
originally this listing should only show regular activities in Germany,
in which can be seen a certain pattern.
All other special radio broadcasts from other European locations are
already a free addition.
Europe is already complicated enough .... quite a few languages.
I can not - begging your pardon - take care of  the Antarctic at the
same time.........

roger