[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, Sept 20-21: information "battle"

Roger
So Sep 21 12:37:09 CEST 2014

Am 20.09.2014 08:22, schrieb  [dxld]:
> VOA Radiogram Sept 20-21 will include a detailed VOA news item about
> U.S. public diplomacy.
> Here is the lineup for VOA Radiogram, program 77. All content is in
> MFSK32 centered on 1500 Hz except for two surprise modes at the end:

During the VoA datacaston **17860 kHz/16.00z there wereagain strong
interferencesby local lightning strikes.
I worked with the combination FRG-100+Dipole for 7 MHz and with
IC-R75+boomerang antenna for 27 MHz.
In both cases I made unattended IF-recordings with the HDSDR-scheduler.
The winner was the first variant, in the second there were even problems
in the text. I think: It was the better antenna.
By decoding the IF with software on the PC (without using the built-in
ceramic filter)both receivers are equivalent.
The significant difference always make the antennas.

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-09-20.htm

roger