[A-DX] Fw: [HCDX] Special DRM transmission celebrating 50thAnniversary of SW broadcast from Ascension Island

Wolfgang Bueschel
So Aug 28 14:49:31 CEST 2016

Hat Einer in der A-DX ng
some DRM Dekodierungs Software Installation 'on hand' ?

Das 50 Jahre  DRM mode Special aus Ascension

um 1200-1400 UT 21715 DRM in Richtung 114 degrees Azimuth,

um 1400-1430 UT dann Wechsel auf 250 degrees,
zwar auch nicht optimal für Europa, aber vielleicht besser als 114deg.

Das BBC FR Ascension Signal im 16mb 17640 kHz war jedenfalls
viel stärker als 21715 und 21630 kHz,

die 13 mb Auswahl war wohl 'zu hoch'?

73 wb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] [dxld] Special DRM transmission celebrating
50thAnniversary of SW broadcast from Ascension Island

Noted here in central Europe DRM Block ASC 21715 kHz at 1205 UT,
only S=6 or -87dBm strength.
Sorry, I've no DRM decoding software / unit gear at hand.

Similar AM signal, but easily to understand 21630 kHz French BBC
from ASC.

Also 17640 kHz BBC French from ASC,
but 16mb, S=9+25dB much stronger than 13 mb outlet, noted here.

in 13 mb:

strongest sce is BSKSA 21505.020 kHz S=9+20dB,
21580 RFI TDF ISS
IRN 21520 and 21750 kHz,
21675 BS TOM from RMI Okeechobee USA.

73 wb