[A-DX] FWD: VOA Radiogram, 13-14 February 2016 / WRD 2016

Roger
Fr Feb 12 16:42:04 CET 2016

Am 12.02.2016 um 15:29 schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Hello friends,   February 13 is World Radio Day
> <http://worldradioday.org>. VOA Radiogram this weekend will include
> content pertaining to World Radio Day.In addition to our usual MFSK32,
> one VOA News story will be in MFSK16. MFSK16 and MFSK32 are both
> 16-FSK, but MFSK16 is about half the speed and occupies about half the
> bandwidth (316 Hz). MFSK16 performed well in difficult reception
> conditions in past VOA Radiogram and Radio Australia broadcasts.
>
> *Here is the lineup for VOA Radiogram, program 150*, 13-14 February
> 2016, all in MFSK32 except where noted:
>
>   1:35  Program preview
>   2:55  MFSK16: Galaxies behind the Milky Way (MFSK32 image*)
>   9:43  SpaceX will attempt another launch later this month*
> 15:39  Da Vinci drawings converted to real objects*
> 21:34  World Radio Day*
> 26:57  Closing announcements*

http://www.diamundialradio.org/

http://demo.saooti.com/channel/3-WRD-EN

stream:
http://music.demo.saooti.com/wrden.mp3

01:00:00
World Radio Day
1 Paris Live PM Special World Radio Day
02:00:51
World Radio Day
2 Cuddalore’s Emergency Radio Station
02:08:00
World Radio Day
3 Radio Refugee Network
02:31:03
World Radio Day
4 Radio Jungala, Calais, France, Presented by refugees in Calais
02:34:18
World Radio Day
5 Alison Meston presents Writer and Journalist Claire Bell and her
experiences in Kos, Greece during the migrant crisis
02:54:19
World Radio Day
6 Community Radio Station JoziFM                     etc...

http://www.br.de/nachrichten/schwaben/inhalt/radiomuseum-wertingen-ortssender-radiotag-100.html

http://www.radiox.de/2-unkategorisiert/4045-weltradiotag-2016.html