[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 20-21 February 2016

Roger
So Feb 21 17:56:30 CET 2016

Am 19.02.2016 um 16:49 schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> Last weekend’s World Radio Day edition of VOA Radiogram was
> successful, based on the number of emails I received, and the response
> on Twitter. Even if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can see many
> of the decoded images at twitter.com/voaradiogram
> <http://twitter.com/voaradiogram> . If you are on Twitter, follow
> @voaradiogram for program reminders and retweets from listeners.
>
> This weekend, we resume Olivia 64-2000 as our robust mode of the week.
> Most of the show will be in the usual MFSK32.

This time the penultimate image had strange stripes, in LSB + USB.
In AM und S-AM, there was a surprising constructive summation of both
sideband signals.
Here are the 9 variants to demodulate an AM signal:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2016-02-20.htm#3x3

And here is the tenth way: FM =-O
Despite sometimes scratching noises: The robust Olivia64-2k survived
this strange test - without errors:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2016-02-20.htm#VOA_in_FM

roger