[A-DX] Radio Caroline North returns on 27th & 28th February

Roger
Sa Feb 27 11:07:31 CET 2016

Tipp von Norbert Marschang via PM:

http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/#home.html

"Caroline North continues...
Radio Caroline North returns on 27th & 28th February, continuing to
trace the Caroline story in the mid-seventies.
In May 1976 after an absence of 3 years a daytime English service
returned to the air. Caroline broadcasts were on 192m by day and 259m at
night, later moving to 319m 24/7.
We'll hear from some of those onboard at the time: Mark Lawrence, James
Ross, Stevie Gordon and Stuart Russell, along with station manager Rob
Eden. It was a good time for the station, lasting through most of 1977.
So musically we extend our remit this time until the end of that year.

We'll be broadcasting live from the radio-ship Ross Revenge again,
available here online this time from 6am Saturday until 9pm Sunday, and
also on Manx Radio 1368 AM.
Please send suitable music choices and memories to
  .."

"Listen Live"  - Stream:

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8100/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Viewpoint 819

64 kbps/ 22 kHz sampling mp3, WINAMP ok

http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/#caroline_north_2016_schedule.html

weitere Programme:

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:10558/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline Flashback

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8000/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline
64 kbps mp3

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8010/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline
aac !

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8010/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline
nur 24 kbps mp3  mono

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8030/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline
high aac!

http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8030/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Radio Caroline
128 kb mp3

!! WINAMP ok, aber nur via US-Proxy erreichbar!! :
http://sc2.radiocaroline.net:8050/listen.pls
Stream-Name: Caroline Pacific
64 kbps / 22 kHz

ok, sollte erst einmal reichen.