[A-DX] Fwd: Marconi Radio International's additional Sunday broadcasts on 17 July 2016

Herbert Meixner
So Jul 17 19:25:07 CEST 2016

Und Marconi Radio International zur gleichen Zeit auf Sendung.
So ein Gedraenge :-o
Aaaaaber natuerlich kein Vergleich mit der 11850-Power.
Signal mit viel Krach und O=2/3 in USB vorhanden.

Mit Gruss,
Herbert
A-3160 Traisen
NRD 535DG, MiniWhip

Betreff: Marconi Radio International's additional Sunday broadcasts on
Datum: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 10:31:26 +0200
Von: Marconi Radio <>

Please be advised that today 17 July 2016 Marconi Radio International will
once again be on air, as follows: 1115-1215 and 1700-1800 UTC on 7700 kHz
(USB mode) as well as 1830-1930 UTC on 15070 kHz (USB mode.

MRI encourages reception reports from listeners. Audio clips (mp3-file) of
our broadcasts are welcome! We QSL 100%. Our electronic mail address is:
 - Please don’t forget to include your
postal address as some lucky listeners will also receive a printed QSL card.

Last but not least,  we need your help! If you use social networks, please
post an announcement on Facebook  or send out a tweet the day  before the
broadcast. You can also forward this message to a friend. This should help
increase our  potential audience.

We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.

Best 73's

Marconi Radio International (MRI)