[A-DX] Info: e-mail- Bestätigung Flying Circus Rock Show Über Channel 292, 6070 kHz

Horst Mehrlich
Sa Jul 23 12:25:19 CEST 2016

Anbei mail
Dear Horst.

We are happy to confirm your reception report. We hope you enjoyed the
Flying Rock Circus.

Both Noelle and myself work in commercial radio in Spain.

We produce the show to support Channel 292 and to do our bit to Keep the
Short Waves alive.

I have been involved in the Radio business both in Spain and the UK since
the late 70's as
both Broadcaster and Engineer and grew up listening to Short Wave.

Noelle and I met here in Spain and started presenting a Rock Show on what
was Coast fm in 2005.

Sadly there is not much rock on the airwaves these days so we decided to
create the
Flying Rock Circus for shortwave.

The show is recorded (but we may do a live version from time to time) from
our Studio in our home
half way up a mountain on the Mediterranean Coast, the nearest mainland to
the Island of Ibiza.

We are working on creating a QSL card as soon as we can but for now please
accept this e-mail and our best wishes.

Keep us with us Facebook www.facebook.com/flyingrockcircus/ .. Audio of the
latest show will be available after broadcast.

73's Bob and Noelle.

--
Gruß Horst

QTH Bardudvarnok / HNG