[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 12-13 November 2016

So Nov 13 19:13:54 CET 2016

Am 10.11.2016 um 16:30 schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> During some VOA Radiogram transmissions, the transmitter hum at 360 Hz
> mixes with the RSID, spoofing Fldigi to set the center audio frequency
> around 1140 Hz instead of the correct ~1500 Hz. One way to prevent
> that is: Configure > IDs > ID > RsID > _un_select Searches passband.
> With this unselected, Fldigi will adjust itself no more than 200 Hz
> than the audio frequency it is set to (1500 Hz in our case).

Perhaps there is a possibility directly in the radiogram-program
itself:      Set a narrow data track exactly to 360 Hz hum with nonsense

This could prevent the creation of a clear intermodulation RSID +/- 360
Hz.       Should be tried one time.