[A-DX] Log: GB5RC

kai-uwe.hoefs at ewetel.net
So Aug 6 13:20:07 CEST 2017

GB5RC 'Radio Caroline' auf 7141 LSB.

Info:
https://www.qrz.com/db/gb5rc

SWL reports

We appreciate this will be a busy station and due to the nature of the
event, we encourage SWL reports.  If you send an SWL report, please
make sure you list the exact frequency we were working on, the time
you heard us and list the callsigns of two stations or more that we
were talking to.  It would also be nice to know what radio and aerial
you're using.

QSL Policy

 From anywhere outside the UK, please include an SAE and $2. Do not
send stamps or any currency other than US$. Direct cards received
without envelopes or the correct postage will be returned via the
bureau.  No exceptions. If you'd like to add a few extra dollars to go
towards supporting Radio Caroline, they will be gratefully received
and passed on to the Support Group. Remember - If you don't manage to
work us but would still like a QSL card, you can send an SWL report as
detailed below. These are best sent direct and not via the bureau.

Please do NOT send IRCs. Direct QSLs to Keith Maton, 41 Bemerton
Gardens, Kirby Cross, Essex. CO13 0LQ, United Kingdom.

Sie möchten also gern SWL-Reports, man soll mindestens zwei
gearbeitete Stationen angeben und am besten "direkt" schicken mit 2
US-Dollar Rückporto und keinesfalls IRCs verwenden.

73
Kai