[A-DX] Fwd: 15 Years of Action test transmission today!

Herbert Meixner
Di Jul 11 16:10:24 CEST 2017

Betreff: 15 Years of Action test transmission today!
Datum: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:20:46 +0000 (UTC)
Von: Dick Spacewalker <>

Hi, we are still testing our 15 yearscelebration-transmitter today
Tuesday 11th of July. Our power is very limeted 5watts only on 31 meters
Free Broadcast Band on frequencies 9270 and/or 9290kHz. But so we are
even more interested of our propagation and quality. Pleasedrop your
notes to our e-mails during transmission, please.   So we have plan to
start around 18 h UTC /20 CentralEuropean Daylight saving Time and will
have few short transmissions untilmorning  hours of Wednesday.
     Our px includes nice Summer selection of mx . If you like us toplay
music You like please send message to our e-mail

     Stay tuned and enjoy! It's time to relax!
     RR always welcome!
     Best regards,
   DickRadio SpaceshuttleP.O.Box 2702NL-6049 ZG HertenTheNetherlands