[A-DX] TDF 6175 kHz

Herbert Meixner
Mo Mai 22 14:46:15 CEST 2017

Am 22.05.2017 um 12:52 schrieb Patrick Robic:

> Heute bekam ich eine e-mail-Bestätigung für den Empfang der TDF
> Smartcast DRM-Aussendung auf 1071 kHz.
> Darin gab´s auch die Info, daß es zusätzlich zur Mittelwelle im Zeitraum
> 29.5. bis 30.7. zwischen 0900-1100 UTC auch eine Aussendung auf 6175 kHz
> mit 100 kW geben wird.

Und dazu die passenden Empfaenger - oder so ;-)
http://drm-forum.de/index.php/drm-verbreitung/drm-empfaenger

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Radio_Mondiale
"In Deutschland wurde im Jahr 2003 das Deutsche DRM-Forum als offener
Zusammenschluss der interessierten Marktbeteiligten zur Einführung von
DRM in Deutschland und benachbarten Staaten gegründet."

"Verdamm' lang her", aber........
--------------------------------
http://drmna.info/  --> DRM dominates conversation at NASB 2017

"George Ross followed-up with much anticipated details about the
imminent release of the Titus II by PantronX. George is confident that
we are about a month away from seeing production models become
available. This receiver appears to be the game-changer we all have been
waiting for."

"We were also fortunate to have Jerome Hirigoyen of TDF in attendance.
He offered us some details and insight about the SmartCast / NavCast
development. He brought along a sample of one of the series of receivers
under current development. Their ambitious project includes maritime
weather and safety information as well as audio news and entertainment
broadcasts via a system of MW and SW transmitters deploying DRM."

Mit Gruss,
Herbert