[A-DX] Zum 70. Geburtstag der NZRDX League ....

Gerald Kallinger
Sa Apr 7 20:33:45 CEST 2018

Selten so stark empfangen, mit Spitzen bis S9+20dB. Idealer Audio-Empfang in
USB auf 5894,85kHz

73,
Gerald

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: liste [mailto:] Im Auftrag von Christoph Ratzer
Gesendet: Samstag, 07. April 2018 19:10
Betreff: Re: [A-DX] Zum 70. Geburtstag der NZRDX League ....

Hier noch eine weitere Infos zur Testsendung die gerade auf 5895 kHz läuft,
in Salzburg guter Empfang, USB!

To mark the 70th birthday of the New Zealand Radio DX League our "big"
Shortwave station LLE-3B 5895 kHz will be on the air today with the Rockwell
Collins 80 1kW transmitter with the Bergen Kringkaster programme and a
special NZRDXL insert. The test is going out tonight Saturday 7 April at
1800-1900 UTC(which equals Norway summer time(and cet) 2000-2100). Normally
5895 is used 1400-2205 UTC for Radio Northern Star from LLE-3 which
presently comes from a Yaesu FT-950 50 watt USB transmitter.

The transmitter site also houses 1611 kHz LLE-4 Radio Northern
Star/VFG(24/7) and 1314 kHz LLE-2 Bergen Kringkaster Sun 0900-1300 UTC and
every day 1900-2100 UTC.

Reports on either station to: report at bergenkringkaster.no or 1000 at
northernstar.no
The test is conducted by our CE LA7CFA Øystein Ask.

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com