[A-DX] Log: 5960, Ndarason I'nal, Vn/F, 0540...UC, 21.04.18

Roger
Sa Apr 21 12:57:14 CEST 2018

Am 21.04.2018 um 08:04 schrieb Herbert Meixner:

> Das Programm wird - so weit ich das verstehe - wie am Sendeende
> oftmals gesprochen, als "Boko Haram" angesagt.

Kann ich mir net so recht vorstellen.....
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

auch hier wird die "Boko Haram" sehr häufig thematisiert:
http://www.ndarason.com/en/news/
Kontakt:
http://www.ndarason.com/en/contact/

https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php?topic=40725.0
".....Radio Ndarason is Dandal Kura Chad in the process of going
through a change - that is, a separation from its Maiduguri
sister station. The frequencies used for Dandal Kura are
paid for by Okapi Consulting, with a goal of covering the
Lake Chad region in the interests of stability and peace.
There is no Nigerian government involvement in this
decision. Okapi Consulting is registered in Chad as a local
NGO, under head office in Johannesburg, and in partnership
with the Lake Chad Basin Commission, based here in
N’Djamena."

Stream von Dandal Kura, der "Schwesterstation":
http://proxima.shoutca.st:8861/;

https://twitter.com/dandalkura
"....Tune onto us at 6-7hrs GMT+1 on SW 49mb KHtz 5960 & from 7-8hrs
GMT+1 KHtz On SW 41mb 7415 KHtz & from 8-9hrs GMT+1 on SW 21mb 13810KHtz
and around 18-21hrs GMT+1 on SW 25mb 12050KHtz."

roger