[A-DX] #151 / Reception in São Bernardo SP, BRAZIL - June 24, 2019

Rudolf Grimm
Di Jun 25 04:27:51 CEST 2019

#151 / RECEPTION IN SÃO BERNARDO SP, BRAZIL
June 24, 2019 (Times in UTC)
Rx: Kiwi SDR (PY2-81502 SWL) + PA0RDT Mini Whip Antenna
MEDIUMWAVE
BRAZIL: 870 kHz Radio Central, Campinas SP, PP, 24/06 2125. Sport News,
Ponte Preta, Guarani (soccer teams from Campinas), Estádio Moisés Lucarelli.
Male communication, phone-in, id ‘Radio Central’. 34543 (RG).
BRAZIL: 1340 kHz Radio Difusora, Rio Negro PR, PP, 24/06 1941. Id ‘Radio
Difusora...’, advs from Mafra SC, city neighboring to Rio Negro. Maxifarma,
Male voice: ‘...  aqui, a boa música da Difusora’. Brazilian songs. 35543
(RG).
BRAZIL: 1340 kHz Radio Nacional News, Cascavel PR, PP, 24/06 2018. News
bulletin. Weather forecast for Cascavel and region, ‘aeroportos do
Paraná...’, ‘Nacional News, Agronegócios’. 34543 (RG).
BRAZIL: 1500 kHz Radio Cidade, Apiaí SP, PP, 24/06 1952. Weather forecast,
temperature from 12° to 28° C (tomorrow). Id ‘Cidade...’. Brazilian song
(Martinho da Vila), jingle ‘Radio Cidade, um encontro marcado entre a
informação e a música’. 35543 (RG). No signal from 1500 kHz Radio Cumbica,
Guarulhos SP. 35543 (RG).
BRAZIL: 1590 kHz Radio Clube, Joinville SC, PP, 24/06 2010. Brazilian songs,
male communication ‘Clube’, advs from ‘Santa Catarina’. Strong fading, and
better reception on LSB. QRM from Radio 9 de julho SP (local station). 23532
(RG).
PARAGUAY: 1280 kHz – Since last Thursday, we have heard to a Christian hymns
sequence played on Andean flute on the frequency of 1280 kHz. Just the same
music, repetition of the content of a same CD uninterruptedly. It was also
heard and reported in several parts of southeastern Brazil, and checked in
several SDRs of southern Brazil, Buenos Aires, Santiago-Chile and Pedro Juan
Caballero-Paraguay. The best signal was in Pedro Juan Caballero. From that,
today I phoned to a my personal friend who lives in Foz do Iguaçu-Brazil, a
border city with Paraguay / Ciudad del Este, and he confirmed that this
flute is being broadcast from a station located on Ciudad del Leste, 1280
kHz. He also sent me an audio of the reception in Foz do Iguaçu, recorded a
few kilometers from the origin of the signal, which conferred with what we
had been hearing here, in São Bernardo SP, for days. 25552 / 35553 (RG).
Today, June 24, the same flute and the same hymns played, as early as 1600h
(local time) / 1900 UTC.
(RG) - Rudolf Grimm PY2-81502 SWL
São Bernardo SP, BRAZIL
http://dxways-br.blogspot.com