[A-DX] Fw: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs January 27-28-29, 2020

Wolfgang Bueschel
Do Jan 30 00:48:08 CET 2020

z.Zt. auch in Blackpool, Holland, un am Bodensee, zu hören.

3365.049 kHz   R. Cultura de Araraquara SP, Brasilien.

73 wb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" >
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs January 27-28-29, 2020

http://py1eme.homeip.net:8073/

and similar strong at

http://186.193.231.135:8073/

BRAZIL  3365.049 kHz  KiwiSDR by PY2BS and PY2PE Atlantic Ocean island,
near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at 23.14 UT on Jan 29,
http://py1eme.homeip.net:8073/
S=9+35dB or -45dBm signal, armchair strong reception,
16 kHz wideband signal visible on Kiwi SDR.

Also noted in three US remote Perseus units, at AL, FL and MA states,
at 23.35 UT.

73 wb  df5sx