[A-DX] [WOR] 5960 The Mighty KBC

Roger
So Sep 20 18:13:59 CEST 2020

Am 20.09.2020 um 04:02 schrieb Walter Salmaniw:
> Reception for once, was actually quite good into Victoria, BC tonight,
> at least before the 02:00 sign off.  All summer long, reception on
> 9925 was mostly unusable, and 5960 the last few weeks, as well. As we
> get closer to winter, conditions are improving.   73,  Walt

Here is the corresponding KBC radiogram:
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2020-09-19.htm#KBC

The test with the crow: what happens if you put an audio notch
(1030-1100 Hz)  on its black plumage?
Then the area fills up with random noise.
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2020-09-19.htm#black_bird

But that was more of a gimmick of mine now.  ;-)

roger