[A-DX] NHK

  • Subject: [A-DX] NHK
  • From: "walter eibl" <we@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:10:48 +0200

<<< NHK World Radio Japan >>>
                - In English -

((((( Japan & the World 44 Minutes )))))
 Mon.- Fri.14:15 - 15:00(JST)
 (repeat) 19:15, 23:15, 2:15, 9:15, 10:15(JST)

>>> for UTC please check timetables!

 June.20, Mon.
 *EU leaders discuss the future of the constitution

  European Union leaders met on June 16 and 17 to discuss the future of the
  constitution recently turned down in the French and Dutch referendums. We
  speak about the outcome with Professor Toshiro Tanaka of Keio University.

 *Challenges of Iran's New President

  Iranians went to the polls on June 17 to choose their new president. The
  focus is on whether pragmatic former president Ali Akbar Hashemi
  Rafsanjani can make a come back, and how many votes his reformist opponent
  Mehdi Karrubi can win. We talk with Mr Koichiro Tanaka, a senior analyst
  with the Institute of Energy Economics, Japan, about the election and its
  significance for Japanese-Iranian ties.