[A-DX] Rikisutvarpid Island auf 207 kHz

siggmx
Mi Dez 19 01:00:45 CET 2018

Hi Marc,

signal S8 to S9 thats a very good signal! Congratulations! My loop is
handmade out of 20x2mm aluminiun and the "electronics". The
frequency-range is about 0.2 to 30 mc.

Very useful for mediumwave and the lower shortwave-range ( up to 15 Mc).
My space

here is limited and so this antenna maybe is the best solution.

73 and good DX!