[A-DX] Fwd: No Test broadcast from Hamburger Lokalradio Today!

H. Denzel
So Jun 30 15:29:38 CEST 2013

73 Harald

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: Harald Denzel <>>
Datum: 30. Juni 2013 15:26:05 MESZ
An: Harald Denzel <>>
Betreff: Fwd: No Test broadcast from Hamburger Lokalradio Today!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: TOM TAYLOR <<mailto:>>
Datum: 30. Juni 2013 15:20:55 MESZ
An: undisclosed-recipients:;

No Test broadcast from Hamburger Lokalradio Today!

Dear Listeners,

I have received the following information from MVBR:

Hamburger Lokalradio (MVBR) have some technical problems with there aerial matching unit, there technical staff are working on the problem.

Hamburger Lokalradio (MV Baltic Radio) are very sorry to inform you that we will not be on the air today, More tests will follow in the weeks to come!

Sorry once again for the inconvenience, we wish you good DXing!

73s

Tom