[A-DX] WiMo nicht in Friedrichshafen!

Marc Coevoet
Mi Mai 29 22:50:57 CEST 2013

Op 29-05-13 21:53, Udo Isaenko schreef:
> Hallo Markus
>
> Am 29.05.2013 21:25, schrieb Markus Honegger:
>> Kann ich ein SDR Gerät zB: Perseus mit einem Mac benutzen.
>> Oder gibt es dafür spezielle gleichwertige Software?
>
> Mit Macs habe ich nichts am Hut. Soweit ich weiss, sind SDRs (wie
> überhaupt fast alle Funk-Software) leider noch eine fast
> ausschliessliche Windows-Domäne.

Everything on linux will work on macs, "only a compilation process".

I just installed (on ubuntu)
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr
http://www.sdr-j.tk/index.html

for the 20 euros usb stick for FM/DAB(+)/DVBT,... but a radio will work
better ;-)

Here you see what they did to make a windows exe work on linux: they
build a .DLL, so that the DLL links to the windows program to the linux
hardware ....  (they copied libusb from linux to win for the same reason).

https://github.com/steve-m/rtltcpaccess

overview sdr: http://f4dan.free.fr/sdr_eng.html
overview sdr modes: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/Modes/index.htm

I've had a mac some year ago, i built the latest version of wine:
http://winehq.com

Marc

http://shortwave dot tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk