[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, July 5-6 (still on shortwave)

So Jul 6 11:44:49 CEST 2014

Am 05.07.2014 16:00, schrieb  [dxld]:
> VOA Radiogram this weekend includes news of some rather sudden
> reductions to the shortwave output of the Voice of America and other
> entities of U.S. international broadcasting.
> It's all in MFSK32 except for 2 MFSK64 images, and the surprise mode
> at the end of the show.
> If you are in the skip zone for 17860 and 15670 kHz, try this SDR
> receiver in the Netherlands http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
> The Mighty KBC will transmit a minute of MFSK64 at about 9:30 pm EDT
> on 9925 kHz (via Germany). The image is one of DJ Eric van Willegen's
> fleet of classic US-made cars.
> Kim

This time I use the night broadcast (Europe) of KBC    -    Audio was O = 4
But because the RF-cocktail of ground- and sky wave (9925 kHz/Nauen)
FLDIGI had (as feared) only lousy results with MFSK64.
For the correct text it took several attempts in USB / LSB and the
picture was at least sufficient to identify Eric's old U.S. vehicle on
facebook ....

".....VOA Radiogram, grateful still to be on shortwave."

Yes, the (listeners) selective readers will hopefully also grateful.