[A-DX] Fwd: Echo of Europe

Simon Marty
So Mai 25 12:54:57 CEST 2014

Dear Roger,

I am surprised because normally the website is supposed to be in HTML5 to
be compatible with any media. I would confirm the future.

In reality MSNProd and Echo of Europe are one company, only the trade name
change.
In fact, as you probably know it is very difficult to monetize media on
short wave, and we need more activities for a living!

For the show tonight times are GMT (18h30/45GMT).

cordially

Simon Marty