[A-DX] Fwd: Echo of Europe

Roger
So Mai 25 17:16:13 CEST 2014

Am 25.05.2014 12:54, schrieb Simon Marty:
> Dear Roger,
> I am surprised because normally the website is supposed to be in HTML5
> to be compatible with any media.

I am not a lover of flash media and this Adobe-player, because it is
anything but "green media".
My computer is of course a bit older and there are already some limitations.
But it can not be normal if I permanently need 95% processor load on
this page  for viewing a few pictures and listening to an mp3 stream
(and in the background, almost 300 elements have loaded), all together
with the flash stuff
The homepage looks modern and is compatible - but elegance and utility
value of things are often in contrast.....
For tonight, I hope to have a program in English language to.

See you,
roger