[A-DX] Fwd: Important info to R.Spaceshuttle's Herten Box reporters!

Herbert Meixner
So Sep 6 16:18:52 CEST 2015

Betreff: Important info to R.Spaceshuttle's Herten Box reporters!
Datum: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 06:37:43 -0700
Von: Dick Spacewalker <>

Dear listeners,

Sad news is that this Sunday's transmission is very last we
shall have. So it is time to say good byes to you.

So today Sunday 6th of September 2015 19-20 UTC on 13600
kHz.

Program includes stations regards to all listeners sent
reports to Herten: Country by country, every names
included.

Results of January-June 2015 Contest. All six winners sent
reports to Herten, 3 most reports sent as well 3 ones picked
by beutiful Madame Fortune.

Listeners musical request will be ´realized to few of you!
Also other musical contest is good as well, I wish.

Snailmail reports sent people are most valuable and most
loved listeners here in Spaceshuttle studios. We appreciate
  your co-operation very high!  All your reports will be
verified with our printed QSLs and these will be sent now
when we have more time to make letters ready for you. So I
wish you all has received our letter until the end of
October.

Radio Spaceshuttle has been on air a bit over 13 years now,
Our first transmission tests was made with name Radio Venus
International during 3oth August to 1st of September 2002.
And regular transmissions since 11th of October 2002 with
name Radio Spaceshuttle Int.  Before these regular
transmissions we had our first SW-transmissions in August
1980 when we had few musical shows transmitted.

I wish you all to have time to listen this last px in your
listening Place and having fun with our last program. Your
e-mail reporst of this transmission will be verified during
couple of days. Reports to Herten are still very wanted. Our
special printed QSL will be sent for those listeners.

Many thanks. Radio Spaceshuttle will have it's final
closedown. Wish you all good time with other free
broadcasters,

Dick, Radio Spaceshuttle

Please tell your friends...  You never know when, where
and why ;)  -"Radio Spaceshuttle will Return to
SW-bands" That's still our motto for future