[A-DX] Amateurfunk von der Ross Revenge

Christoph Ratzer
Sa Jul 30 13:03:09 CEST 2016

GB5RC Friday 5th August to Monday 8th August 2016

Celebrating five decades of offshore radio broadcasting - We are very pleased to announce that from the 5th to the 8th of August we will be operating GB5RC from the MV Ross Revenge, home of the world famous Radio Caroline since August 1983.

…

SWL reports
We realise this will be a popular event and we encourage SWL reports as we understand a lot of short wave listeners will want our QSL card.  If you send an SWL report, please ensure you include the following info:
Frequency you heard us operating on.
Time in GMT (UTC).
Please list at least two stations we were working.  This is our way to confirm that you did actually hear us operating and aren't just fishing for a QSL card.
It would also be nice to hear a little about yourself, what radio you're using, what aerial, etc.

http://www.martellotowergroup.com/gb5rc.html

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at