Re: [A-DX] S & F 2005

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] S & F 2005
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <dx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:37:27 +0100

> Ich möchte hiermit Vollzug melden. Klingenfuss SWGuide + CD Super Frequency
> List 2005 sind heute hier eingetroffen.
>
> Poststempel und Versand am 9. Dez, Eintreffen am 10. Dez. in Stuttgart.

Dazu kam heute vom Klingenfuss Verlag folgendes:

Dear friends,

all new products

- 2005 Super Frequency List on CD-ROM
- 2005/2006 Guide to Utility Radio Stations
- 2005 Shortwave Frequency Guide

have been published by 09 December. Hundreds of advance orders
have already been mailed - in time for the Christmas holiday and
monitoring season. Detailed product descriptions, sample pages and
database screenshots can be found at our website

http://www.klingenfuss.org

Alternatively, you may ask for our free 24-pages 2005 catalogue to
your postal address. Enjoy!

Our new product Digital Data Decoder Screenshots on CD now covers
more than 3,800 (three thousand eight hundred!) digital data decoder
screenshots from 1997 to today. Feed your Windows PC with this CD
and the "slide show" will keep you busy for a few days!

As precisely predicted by ourselves - and by nobody else! - already in
2000, HF e-mail continues to spread rapidly and now has developed
into the major application of modern digital HF techniques that we have
marketed - and used - for years.

73 Christoph

--
http://www.a-dx.at