[A-DX] VoA book/ 2000(?) TageQSL- Laufzeit

  • Subject: [A-DX] VoA book/ 2000(?) TageQSL- Laufzeit
  • From: "paul gager" <aon.912332257@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:02:39 +0100

Voice of America- A History by Alan L. Heil,Jr.
(Columbia University Press, NYC, NY. 37, 50 USD)

Alan L. Heil,Jr. war von 1962- 1998 bei der VOA beschäftigt. U. a. als Chief
of News and Current Affairs, Deputy Director of Programs, foreign
correspondent..

In his new book, Alan.., tells it like it it is and why we still need the
Voice of America, the nations largest publicly funded broadcasting network,
despite the cutbacks made by the Broadcasting Board of Governors.  Heil
chronicles its remarkable transformation from a fledgling sw propaganda
organ during WWII to a global multimedia giant, encompassing radio, the
Internet, and 1500 affiliated radio and tv stations across the globe to
reach more than 90 million people worldwide in over 50 languages.(PC dec.)

####

Eine bemerkenswerte Bestätigung f. Rich D Angelo ist in Popular
Communication, dec. Ausgabe zu sehen.

radio napa Cypern// Brief Datum Cyprus 21 May 2004.

..I can confirm your reception report of the Radio Napa Christmas Broadcast
via the Merlin Transmitters on December 1998(!) from 1100- 1158 GMT of
9915khz.

I must firstly apologize that it has taken so long to respond to your
report, which matches our master recording of the programme.

Radio Napa is the independent commercial radio station serving south- east
of Cyprus on 106. 3 FM and 90.9 FM; we are also the local relay station of
the BBC WS.

Many thanks for your report and best wishes from the Republic of Cyprus;
which is now a member of the European Union!

Programm Controller(Nathan Morley)-/ob er es auch schon damals war?)

Radio Napa
Box 30294
Ayla Napa
Cyprus
Email>radio  cytanet.com.cy

Na also, es geht auch ohne Reminder/*Erinnerung. Nur Geduld ist angezeigt.

73
Paul