[A-DX] QSL(?) 7875 kHz shortwave

Guten Morgen,

soeben kam folgende Antwort auf einen RR über die 7875 kHz an die ABC (via Webformular auf der Homepage):

---Ursprüngliche Nachricht---
From: "Reception Advice" <Advice.Reception@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Rudolf.Sonntag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 7875 kHz shortwave

Dear Mr Sonntag,

Thank you for your email.

The 7875KHZ ABC Radio service you can hear is not currently being transmitted by the ABC. We believe this service is being transmitted by the Australian Military, to troops overseas, although we have been unable to confirm this as yet.

Additionally, as we are not transmitting this service, we are unaware of how long the broadcasts will continue.

I'm sorry I could not provide you with more details. Thank you for taking the time to write to the ABC.

Yours sincerely,

Jo Lindsay

Communications Officer
ABC Transmission Public Relations
TTY: 1800 627 854
Reception Advice Line: 1300 13 9994 (8am-7pm Monday to Friday EST)