[A-DX] Historische DXer Webseite

  • Subject: [A-DX] Historische DXer Webseite
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_web" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:16:37 +0100

Wer noch mal NTS Radio Free Russia, Pyrgos und den DSS Burg 935 kHz hören
will, hier eine wirklich empfehlenswerte historische Webseite:

<http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/>

73 wb

DSS:
<http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/sounds/soldaten.wav>

>At http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/ by G. Kock, Finland
>Plenty of pictures and audios:

>"My DX'ing
>A HISTORICAL ARCHIVE
>When I was active as a short wave and medium wave-AM listener (DXing) from
>1963 to 1972 I took during trips PHOTOS that now may be of some interest to
>other DX listeners. I have therefore decided to scan and share some of
>them, on the net, with those who may like to watch them.
>"
>
>Horacio A. Nigro
>hanigro @ internet.com.uy
>Montevideo
>Uruguay Mar 8, 2005)

<http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/>

This page was originally published in December 2003.

G. Kock, Finland
<kock @ suomi24.fi>
<g.kock @ luukku.com>

http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/photos/sines1.jpg
http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/photos/sines2.jpg
http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/photos/sines3.jpg
http://www.filatelia.fi/dx/photos/sines4.jpg

Sines transmitting site (south western coast of Portugal): aerial masts and
buildings at a distance; one of the aerials; transmitter hall; a
transmitter. This then modern and powerful SW site was at that time used by
the Deutsche Welle as a relay station.
(G. Kock-FIN, Sept-Oct 1970)

All pictures are black and white, which actually is fortunate, because the
colour prints of those days would not have preserved their colours well. Due
to modest photographic equipment, lack of skill and small size prints the
quality of these old photos is indeed unpretentious, but this DX page has no
profound purpose.

SOUTHERN SPAIN & PORTUGAL, Sept.-Oct. 1970

During two weeks I and six of my DX friends toured the south western part of
the Iberian peninsula and northern Morocco in two cars. Gibraltar had to be
entered by air via Tangier. Most of the time was spent visiting radio
stations, in the below order.