Re: [A-DX] RNW reacties

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] RNW reacties
  • From: Michael Wlochinski <meikel.w@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:13:39 +0100

paul gager schrieb:
Antwort auf Email Empfangsbericht:

Thank you very much for sending us the technical information about reception
of Radio Neterhlands. I will forward this information to our
shortwave-experts. They are always very happy with this specific
information.

We will  send you a QSL-card by regular mail.

Thank you for contacting us and we wish you a good time listening to our
programs.

With kind regards

Mies van Steensel van der Aa

Radio Netherlands
Public Relations Services
P.O. Box 222
1200 JG Hilversum
The Netherlands
P: + 31 35 672 43 33
F: + 31 35 672 43 43
E: w ereldomroep@xxxxxx
I: w ww.wereldomroep.nl

Exakt den gleichen habe ich gestern auch bekommen....
Ich möchte Flevo noch bestätigt haben :-) .

Netter Name ;-) ....

--
Vy 73+55,
Michael Wlochinski