[A-DX] EMWG survey results

  • Subject: [A-DX] EMWG survey results
  • From: Herman Boel <herman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:09:26 +0200

Hi all,

I already received 48 completed EMWG survey forms and I have made a report of them (and I commented on the suggestions and remarks).

You can find the report as a small PDF file (less than 100 kB) here:

http://www.hermanboel.eu/emwg/emwg_survey_results.pdf

Should you have comments on the report, please share them with me.

Should you not yet have filled in the survey, you can still do so (http://www.hermanboel.eu/emwg/survey/htm).

73

- Herman -