[A-DX] 1314kHz, Norwegen jetzt mit R. Netherland

  • Subject: [A-DX] 1314kHz, Norwegen jetzt mit R. Netherland
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <dx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:23:18 +0100

Hello from Hilversum,

Due to the severe storm now affecting the Netherlands and other parts of Northern Europe, the mediumwave transmitter in Norway on 1314 kHz is now on the air carrying our Dutch service which is providing continuously updated information on the travel situation. The transmitter is on the air until 2300 UTC this evening with a power of 600 kW. The storm is expected to last until the middle of the evening.

There may also be some temporary changes to our shortwave service to Europe in the coming hours - details will be published in the Media Network Weblog.

Andy Sennitt
Media Network
Radio Netherlands

73 Christoph