Re: [A-DX] 5045 khz ?

Moin habe ich hier gestern geloggt.

Ist Radio Cultura, Pará auch //zu Stream mms://streaming.net2.com.br/radiocultura

--------------dazu noch folgendes gefunden----------------------

** BRAZIL. The big gap between Habana 5025 and Nashville 5070 is
finally filled on 5045, Oct 22 at 0607, soft samba songs in Brazilian,
0609 voice-over ID I did not copy completely, but seemingly for an FM
station in Pará on 93.something with a ZY- callsign. At 0620 threw in
a `Cultura` ID between songs as I quit. Good S9+10 signal, better than
the other 24h Brazilians audible, 4885 and 4915, nothing on 4985.

According to Célio Romais` Panorama, 5045 is R. Cultura Ondas
Tropicais, Belém, Pará which has been reactivated after 11 years of
silence, thanks to 1.1 megareais of aid from the state government,
which has a new mandate to reach all parts of that large state, per
the blog of Paulo Henrique Lima. Its postal address is not in Belém
but in Ananindeua.

WRTH 2009 has it just as R. Cultura do Pará, inactive with 10 kW,
ZYG360 on 5045. It also leads to multimedia website including TV:
http://www.portalcultura.com.br/
The radio sexion, http://www.portalcultura.com.br/?site=11&sub=54 is
all about their FM 93.7, nothing found about SW.

There also seemed to be a much weaker signal underneath on 5045
producing a SAH. Is it the other Brazilian, Radio Guarujá Paulista?
WRTH has that as active with 1 kW, altho I don`t find any recent
reports of it in DXLD (Glenn Hauser, OK, WORLD OF RADIO 1484, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)
---------------soweit DXLD-------------------------

schönen Sonntag noch

Dirk

Andreas Hatting schrieb:
Hallo Liste!

Weiß jemand, welcher Sender das ist?

5045 khz heute Morgen um 06.30 MEZ.

Ich habe Radio Cultura verstanden. Lt. AOKI, Eibi und IOCHam-Liste ist das jedoch Radio Guaruja Paulista mit nur 1 kw Sendeleistung.

55+73
Andreas
NRD 545,
AT-5, 12,5m LW, ALA 1530-SSB+, DX-10 professional
Locator JO32SU (Emsland)