[A-DX] Fw: Vanuatu 7260 kHz

  • Subject: [A-DX] Fw: Vanuatu 7260 kHz
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:08:49 +0200

FYI, vom winterlichen Downunder. 73 wb

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009
Subject: Vanuatu 7260 kHz

I coundn't hear them today on this channel.
I think that the second new 10 kW transmitter is not yet in service.
Night service on 3945 now on air.

Again today, no sign of Solomons on 5020 9541 kHz.

It is 0945 UTC July 2nd, and I have just noticed Vanuatu on 3945 kHz
with a good signal. It would seem that one of the new 10 kw transmitters
is on the air.