[A-DX] R Prag 11700

  • Subject: [A-DX] R Prag 11700
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:09:48 +0200

Oldrich von RP hat mir heute betreffs der 27 Minutensendung via Sines
geantwortet:

Thanks too for your observations on the new Sines relay of Radio
Prague I will certainly discuss your suggestions with the service
provider colleagues. Naturally I analysed the propagation for those
transmission paths that are involved and there is a problem of
selecting the operational frequency so that the German speaking
regions at shorter distances are not in the skip zone for a still
higher frequency. But certainly I am going to check on the available
bearings of antennas available at Sines.

Thanks again for your interest and help!
Friendly greetings,
Oldrich

73 wb

ps zum Winter zu würde es auch eine 31 oder 41 mb Frequenz tuen.