[A-DX] Update from BBS

  • Subject: [A-DX] Update from BBS
  • From: "Walter Eibl" <we@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:01:04 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alokesh Gupta" <alokeshgupta@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Alokesh - Gmail" <alokeshgupta@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:54 AM
Subject: Update from BBS

Here's an update from BBS ...

We are still broadcasting our regular program on 50 kW txer with 50 kW
output power. The schedule is from 0000 to 1400 GMT.
Regarding 100 kW txer there's a software glitch giving problem n'
frequent shut down. Right now 5030 is on trial, once finalised we will
look for good and clean frequency for the second channel.

---
Alokesh Gupta,VU3BSE
New Delhi