[A-DX] Klingenfuss 2012

  • Subject: [A-DX] Klingenfuss 2012
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <ratzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 23:28:13 +0100

Die aktuellen Klingenfuss Produkte sind erschienen! Den neuen 2012er Katalog gibt es natürlich als Download auf http://www.klingenfuss.org

73 Christoph

Dear friends,

there has been an incredible increase in solar activity since Spring
2011 and on 9 November, the sunspot number was 208 - see pages 3 and
180 in the brandnew 2012 Shortwave Frequency Guide. Yesterday 5
December it was "only" 185 ... After more than five years of doom and
gloom, we now expect very good HF propagation conditions and long-
distance communication for 2012 - and beyond!

Those of you thinking about the future of worldwide free shortwave
broadcasting vs. censored or blocked Internet access in certain
countries may be interested in our paper

www.klingenfuss.org/libya.pdf

with selected comments by radio listeners in China Egypt India Libya
Nepal SriLanka Tibet Xinjiang.

All new products for 2012

- 2012 Super Frequency List on CD
- 2012 Shortwave Frequency Guide
- 2012 Frequency Database for the PERSEUS Software-Defined Receiver
- 1997-2012 Digital Data Decoder Screenshots on CD
- Supplement January 2012 to the 2011/2012 Guide to Utility Radio
Stations

have been published by 5 December. We've worked around the clock and
hundreds of advance orders have been mailed by Tuesday 6 December,
i.e. well in time for the Christmas holiday and radio monitoring
season. Enjoy!

Since Larry Magne's Passport to World Band Radio has been
discontinued in 2009, our 2012 Shortwave Frequency Guide remains the
only international handbook that gives you full schedule details for
each entry - i.e. Frequency, Station, Location, Country, Start Time,
End Time, Language, Target, and Remarks, line by line! - in the
broadcast frequency list. Full A4 size sample pages can be found on
our updated website

www.klingenfuss.org

There you can download the new 2012 catalogue as well, plus detailed
product descriptions, screenshots, and a list of dealers worldwide,
from Australia to the United States of America. Alternatively, you
may ask for our free 24-pages 2012 printed catalogue to your postal
address.

The free Supplement January 2012 to the 2011/2012 Guide to Utility
Radio Stations with 300+ new frequencies can be downloaded from our
website as well. For decades, the Klingenfuss Utility Radio Guide has
been the standard reference book for both professional HF radio
monitoring services and non-professional radio listeners worldwide.

Deadline for the very latest 2012 broadcast schedules published in
the brandnew Shortwave Frequency Guide was on 20 November 2011.
Unlike traditional publications in this field, our clear layout and
new typeface provides for excellent legibility. See the brandnew
sample pages on our comprehensive webpage!

Apart from the usual up-to-date broadcast and utility station and
schedule databases, the 2012 Super Frequency List on CD now covers
more than 500 fascinating new digital data decoder screenshots from
professional HF stations around the globe.

Our product Digital Data Decoder Screenshots on CD now covers more
than 8,400 (eight thousand four hundred!) digital data decoder
screenshots from 1997 to today, essentially produced with WAVECOM
equipment. Feed your Windows PC with this CD, and the "slide show"
will keep you busy for a few days - or weeks!

WAVECOM W-CODE is a software decoder with inputs identical to the
famous W61PC card. It allows seamless integration with SDR (Software-
Defined Radio) receivers with IQ data or digital audio outputs, and
provides all functions required to analyze, decode and process data
communications throughout the complete radio spectrum (HF, VHF, UHF,
SHF). RADIXON's Excalibur or MICROTELECOM's Perseus and the W-CODE
make a real dream team!

The W-CODE and W61 series of Digital Data Analyzer and Decoder
products are clearly targeted at the professional market. Typical
applications are manual or automated monitoring of radio
communication transmissions in the HF + UHF + VHF + SHF + satellite
bands, SIGINT, and signal analysis and classification. The superb new
software cracks 200+ modes with worldwide leading technology.
Detailed information can be found on our website and in the printed
brochure available upon request.

As precisely predicted by ourselves - and by nobody else! - already
12 years ago in 2000, HF e-mail continues to spread rapidly and has
developed into the major application of modern digital HF techniques
that we have marketed - and used! - for years.

After Hurricane Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami, the Haiti
Earthquake, and the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami, Lesson # 1 says:
Forget about satphone, BPL, cellphones, e-mail and Internet. HF radio
is vital!

Best wishes, Joerg Klingenfuss

Klingenfuss Publications
Klingenfuss Radio Monitoring